Tuesday, August 03, 2010

38 Years Ago - August 4, 1972

Tomorrow marks the day that we said I do and I would do it all over again. Only this time with more kids – maybe 6 or 7? 38 years with the woman that I always dreamed of. (No Pastor Lindell she doesn’t look 35 anymore, but she is more beautiful than ever.)

In August of 1970 we met at CBC on the first day of school. Sammy Lipari and I busted into the practice room where she was playing the piano. I gave Sammy the high sign and he took off! That would be 40 years ago – we were just 12 … (Plus?) From the first time I saw her, I was hooked.

I can sing the Firefall song and it fits!
Jan Lowery Bougher - You are the woman that I’ve always dreamed of, I knew it from the start;
I saw your face and that’s the last I’ve seen of my heart!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Tom~ I just happened upon your blog and I live in Branson! Funny! I love the love you have for your wife! My husband and I just celebrated 16 years...looking forward to many more. :) I am not a blog stalker... promise! I just wanted to comment since I happened to run into yours. Blessings!