Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Okay, it’s the New Year, time for something to say.

Here goes:
(1) FYI: I am not celebrating with Obama on the 20th.
(2) I will be praying for him and his cabinet – God is able! (God save the president.)
(3) Good News and Good News: I am not planning to sell all of my GM stock – I don’t have any.
(4) I am sad to see President Bush go – I believe that history will show him to be a much wiser, smarter and qualified president than the media portrayed.
(5) I will be praying for conservative, God fearing candidates to show up before the next election and win. We must trust God to prepare our leaders for tomorrow. God call men and women to serve as politicians with integrity and wisdom.
(God help us - save Nancy and Harry!)
(6) I still believe that wars are terrible but must be won – get the media out of there and we’d have the job done in a month. Israel cannot give up Gaza. We must back Israel.
(7) I am rooting for Pop Warner to go to and win the Super Bowl – we could have a Bird Bowl!
(8) I am still working out at the gym daily – FYI: many older people are there, I’ve been sweating with the oldies. It makes me feel younger.
(9) I am believing God for a great move in America this year. Prodigals coming home. Marriages healed. Signs and Wonders confirming His Word.
(10)I am asking God to help churches in America to truly disciple people and get them out of the pews and back out on the streets telling their stories.

No comments: