Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Husband Repellent


This stuff should have a warning label!

FYI: Jan's folks are staying with us this week
and Jan is working to make sure everything
is just right.

After a long day, she decided to put some of this
Biofreeze Gel on her neck and shoulders.
(She came to bed, after I was already half asleep.)

I reached over and gave her a short neck massage,
not knowing that this Nuclear paste was waiting
for a victim.

Everything was just fine until later that night, I
had an eye that was in need of a rub. It came on me
with a delay like Chinese mustard. At first it was cool
...then I thought dozens of little jalapenos had jumped
into my eye. Yeah, it was fun, if you like fire ants at
your picnic.
Who needs mace? After the robber steals your purse,
just ask him to rub your neck!

So let this be a warning to all Husbands:
BEWARE OF BIOFREEZE
Posted by Picasa

No comments: