Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gino ... FOUND!


I went to Michigan last week for a Teacher Enrichment
Conference and found my old room mate from CBC.
Gene Zwiernikowski, AKA "Gino" now lives in Ypsilanti,
Michigan with his wife Gina.

We last saw each other sometime in the fall of 1972. Wow!
Who knew that Google could find a Zwiernikowski?

We are praying for a great year of blessing for Gene and Gina.
Last year held some very unexpected hurdles, but their
testimony is strong, "God is faithful!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

EZ said...

It was great to see Tom and to learn that God is still working through him. To say the least it was quite a surpise to hear your voice at the other end of the phone. God bless you Tom and it was an honor to have you in my home. My Mom went in to the photo archives and brought out the picture of the meal at CBC with you, your parents, my Mom and myself of course. My Dad must of been taking the picture, he wasn't in it. Great memories!